29 July 2007

meme

I just discovered that Dan @ All That Comes With It, has tagged me, so I will commence to bore you with the following topic titled: Birth - School - Work - Death in one sentence each.

Birth: "The news just announced Kennedy's been shot, but I can't hear anything over that screaming kid!"

School: "We think she has great potential, if she would just exert herself."

Work: "You're a great asset to our organization, yet I'm at a loss to figure out where all this anger comes from."

Death: "We warned her that the running of the bulls was not a wise vacation choice for an eighty-eight year old."

In turn, I tag Alt-[Frames], and TLC

I have some appropriate accompaniment for this post, but Dan will to have to teach me how to share a protected song.

4 comments:

Dan said...

You need to burn it to CD (as a regular CD that you could play in a regular CD player, not as an MP3) then copy the track back to itunes from your freshly minted CD.

Easy peasy lemon squeezy, although you loose a CD in the process.

bon bon said...

well, since our burner at home has um...complications (i choose to blame the burner and not the operator), things are never as easy peasy as i hope. i'll see what i can pull off at work...

tlc said...

I tried to download the file and the 'puter says it did, but I can't get it to play. Of all the bad luck!

I answered the meme. Thanks a lot Dan for making me think of something other than work. Uh, yeah.

bon bon said...

yeah, that'd be my fault. if and when i get around to following dan's advice, i'll clue you in...

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.