21 June 2007

since we're on the topic of burlesque...

since we're on the topic of burlesque...

I take you back to 2002, (or thereabouts) when we went to some model signing event (I don't know, I'm sure Glenn recalls every detail) in Chicago, for the sole purpose of meeting Dita von Teese. It wasn't hard to do back then. These were pre-Marilyn Manson days and she wasn't the big draw she is now. We walked right up to her table. There were never more then six people waiting to talk to her. Of course, Glenn had her sign several things, I took their photo, then wiped the drool from his chin. You know, the normal little things a loving wife does for her husband.

4 comments:

ALT - [f r a m e s] said...

mmmmm Teeeese.

dan said...

She is a rather attractive young lady

Anonymous said...

the event was the vintage and modern pinup show or VAMP. it's affiliated with the glamourcon conventions. i'm not sure if VAMP is happening in chicago this year, but glamourcon is. aug 25 and 26. Not sure if dita is coming this year but I've got my fingers crossed and also hope last year's 'glamourcon girl of the year' justine joli is back. great show for collectors of pinup photos and art old and new.

http://www.glamourcon.com/shows.html

bon bon said...

T.M.I!!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.