01 June 2007

silly boy, the woods are for reading in!

silly boy, the woods are for reading in!

Aria Enchanted.

******
Well, cats and kittens, I think you're in need of another

So, NOW it's officially Dairy Month! You can start it off by heading down to the capital square Saturday to see the Cows on the Concourse eating the flowers and leaving behind some fertilizer. If you've never been licked by a cow, you have not lived, my friend. Events are from 8-1pm.

If you make your way down State Street, the Children's Museum has some corresponding crafts, like making cow masks or something. I don't know. I read that somewhere, but their web site isn't very helpful.

For the adult in you, another season of Mallards baseball is under way! See a game like it was meant to be seen. Cheaply!

I just came across this show which apparently has been going on for several months already, but I plan to get my ass over there before it closes! The Milwaukee Public Museum is showcasing Cheech Marin's collection of Chicano art. The next best thing to heading south of the border! Only air conditioned.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.