24 June 2007

she appears innocent enough

she appears innocent enough

Kensi was settling in for a nap when I decided to stick a camera in her face. Pretty rude of me. This is a rare flash shot. If you look back through my images, you won't see too many. I just don't take a lot because the lighting ends up being too harsh. In this case, a black dog on a dark purple couch required one. So I attached a flash unit, then grabbed this plastic container that the flash was being held in in our camera bag, and placed it over the top. This is the only shot I took of her. You're starting to see my greatness, aren't you...why yes, bon bon, your unique grasp of the use of rubbermaid products is well beyond the imagination of most mortals.

4 comments:

holli said...

This picture was so cute I had to fave it - then I had to come check out your blog. I do love the little "moi?" pose she's striking.

Toooo tooo precious.

ALT - [f r a m e s] said...

I want to eat her up.

amy said...

nice. i may have to implement your rubbermaid technique next time i take a picture of norman.

Ms. Mamma said...

For the love of Butter! This is too adorable. Oh the days of loving a black pug are too few! xoxo

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.