11 June 2007

new overalls

new overalls

From left to right: My Mom, probably around 9 or 10 years old, her Mom, her great-gramma, some guy I don't know, maybe a cousin or farmhand, and once again, Grampa. You'll notice he's wearing his overalls backwards, with the tag still on the rear pocket. If you look closely at the photo, my great-great-gramma is not wearing her overalls. A small pair of hands are holding them up over head creating this illusion. You can see the small feet too positioned at the pant legs. These limbs would belong to my Mom's little brother, Donnie, age 4 or 5 at the time. You're never too young to contribute to the hilarity in this family.

Taken approximately 1950.

3 comments:

Olive said...

Overall, I'd have to say this photo is just fantastic.

bon bon said...

har har!!

tlc said...

Backwards clothing is a true sign of a ROOSAPian. Overall it's a great family portrait.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.