30 June 2007

camouflage

camouflage

Spent the day in Madison at the farmer's market, a rummage sale at the Majestic Theatre, hanging out with friends, shopping on State, the works. In the course of that time I took a shit load of photos. By the time we stopped for frozen custard at Michael's on the way home, I had burned through a 1 gig card. That's when I saw this woman. She was sitting under an umbrella having a shake or something, and I told Glenn, this is a missed photo op. Instead, he ran back to the car, brought back the camera, and I quickly scanned the memory deleting a few bad shots. By the time I was done, so was she. So, I just managed to get this one of her walking away. The moral of the story: Always carry 2 gigs.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.