02 June 2007

...and the living is easy

...and the living is easy

We attended my husband's family reunion today. I'll sum up the afternoon in one short phrase—liquor-free shelter house. Like you could get my side of the family to willingly submit themselves to such torture. Plus their heritage is Scotch-Irish so I'm not sure where things went awry...or for the better, depending on your point of view. I'll just say that my family knows how to "party".

*******
OH! And happy birthday to one of the few family members of mine who read this blog! My niece Jamie, mother of the two young'uns on the two previous posts. She turns the big 3-0 today!! Punk kid...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, I just got up enough energy to check your blog. I have been recovering from the turning of the big 3-0.

Jamie

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.