25 May 2007

lounging

lounging


Wow, that is one huge martini glass!

Ok, I loaded another batch of Dr. Sketchy images into the flickr group. I have most of them set to private so the only way to see all the shots is to join the group. Aren't you glad you dropped by for that scoop? I've got about a dozen more to process so I'll finish them up when I get back on Monday. Then I'll put the R-rated stuff aside for a while and get back to all the bunnies and kitties I've become famous for.

Next month's we're having a pirate theme! Dress accordingly and you could win a prize...shhhh, don't tell everyone, 'cuz you want to win, right? Our model is none other than Chastity Dickums! How's that for a saucy whench!

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.