08 April 2007

peepster

peepster

I had borrowed a friend's Nikon for our trip up north this weekend. Unfortunately, I didn't take any shots that screamed Easter, so I'll fall back on all the peep imagery I've collected the past week. It's sad how I am really. Just to liven things up, I thought I'd get all arty on the ass of those of you sick of coming to my blog and just seeing peeps. Now you can print this out, turn it into a card, and get it over to your mother's before the day is through. Get me! I'm providing a service! Soon I'll be linking my paypal account so you can tip me as well.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.