24 April 2007

maybe they'll grow!

maybe they'll grow!

While Randi was changing, Olive did a series of one-minute poses she titled "Quickies with Olive", with varying degrees of undress. This is early in the series for those of you with children in tow. I should mention however, that Randi brought her two girls along. They were along the ages of 8 and 10. They're obviously being raised in a very open-minded home. They just came along to color.

If you check out my set in flickr, you'll only be able to view a few unless you're a contact of mine. I didn't feel it necessary to share all that t&a with the world, or equally bore people with crowd shots. But if you were at the event and would like to see all the pics as well as illustrations from everyone, please join the Dr. Sketchy–Madison group! (You have to join the group to view the private shots...so whatcha waiting for?!)

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.