01 April 2007

holgapugaroid

holgapugaroid

We've had a Holga, and a Polaroid back to go with it, for some time now, but today was my first time playing with it. I let my husband figure out all it's nuances before I started wasting film. As you can see there's a light leak coming in from the bottom right, which apparently wasn't there a few months ago when gp used it, but the film could be getting old at this point. But then, that's the joys of a Holga, I'm told.

I should've been paying better attention and kept the shed out of the shot. I was just happy they were both sitting still next to each other.

5 comments:

kerry said...

cool - it looks really old with the vignetting and light leak.

I have a holga too. Glenn and I were talking about them at stella's but I don't know what I'm doing. I only played with it once and forgot to get the film processed. I might have to get it out again now...

bon bon said...

i love it's effect too.

it's not too late to process that film. get those up on flickr, young lady!

ALT - [f r a m e s] said...

Who cares about the shed? If you're shooting the Lomo aesthetic, then it doesn't matter. When I have my Holga in hand, I care not for composition. Did you post this in the Flickr Holga pool?

Dooooo it.

bon bon said...

so far i've only joined the holgaroid group.
so...many...groups.......

Greg said...

I think this is great; particularly now that you've told me what a Holga is and I found out that with your Polaroid attachment you can no longer use the viewfinder.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.