08 March 2007

diet delay

diet delay

My (so-called) friend, Cupcake Wahini, brought me chocolates and cupcakes for my birthday, all of which are beyond decadent! I, of course, having no will power was happily eating some when it occurred to me...she's lost a considerable amount of weight this past year. Does she have a desire to make sure I am never smaller than her again by fattening me up with goodies? Just how well do I know her anyway? I know she's originally from Illinois—that's one strike against her...ok, that's the only one I can come up with. On the positive side? She's a damn good kisser!

5 comments:

ALT - [f r a m e s] said...

I love the mod graphic design.

bon bon said...

yeah, the packaging is almost as good as the contents!

Anonymous said...

maybe she wants to kiss a fat chick next time

Kerry said...

The packaging reminds me of my one and only purchase from QVC. I bought a Retro paper stack that I haven't yet used, but just had to have.

bon bon said...

that web site could use a zoom tool! :o)
as for buying things and not using them...boy, i have NO IDEA what you're talking about. nope, not me!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.