26 February 2007

break glass to sound alarm

break glass to sound alarm

This building downtown use to be a bank many years ago. By the looks of this burglar alarm, I'm guessing it saw the days of bank runs and stock market crashes. They have a deposit box by their front door as well. Today it's a Chinese restaurant. I think it would be safe to say this building has never seen any excitement as a bank or Chinese restaurant. I would even venture so far as to say this town has never seen any form of excitement. Unless you know something of Sterling North's and Steve Stricker's wild partying ways that I do not.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.