05 February 2007

as far as the eye(s) can see: redux

as far as the eye(s) can see: redux

This is what one does when they are trapped on the couch with two overweight pugs on their lap, and a camera on hand with the lensbaby macro attached. Have you ever tried using a lensbaby without looking through the viewfinder? It is a challenge, my friend. I won't bother to tell you how many shots I threw away or the amount of up-the-nose shots I could have shared. No need to thank me.

One of these eyes is rogue, belonging to my son, Cub.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.