21 January 2007

sunday morning

sunday morning

This was the view from my bedroom window this morning. It still is actually, only now it's full of pug tracks and a few small, yellow indentations.

Cub's cat, Issac, was out when the dogs were "doing their business" (as our neighbor, Holly calls it). After Nigel had peed in the snow, Issac walked over and proceeded to examine the unfresh area in question. Before I could finish scolding him, he tidily mound up snow from both side of the pee to make a clean little hill. I was pretty impressed. Now if only I could get him to vacuum.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.