16 January 2007

he went dat a way

he went dat a way

Yay! Yesterday we finally got some snow, and today we got some sun. I celebrated by taking the day off. I needed a refresher on what the sun felt like. Still felt pretty damn cold. Even more so when you're kneeling in the snow to take photos. I obviously didn't take my level outside with me, but I sort of like the odd angle. These are bunny tracks, I believe. Or cat. Or squirrel. Hell, I don't know. Could be a cat chasing a bunny chasing a squirrel.

...or gopher. No, no, no, not a gopher. Aaaaa...hippopotamus?!*

*Credit—Looney Toons

4 comments:

Dan said...

I want snow :(

bon bon said...

maybe we'll still have some when you and Kerry get here. however, by then it will only be in dirty mounds along the sides of roads and heaped up in corners of parking lots. are you sure you want to come in march?
;o)

Dan said...

it's more to do with our wedding anniversary and getting a trip in before Kerry's maternity leave runs out than a wish to see Wisconsin in March.

Looking forward to meting you though, despite what Greg has told us.

bon bon said...

greg is a true friend. i love him to pieces. no wait, correction...the voices are saying CUT him into pieces.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.