08 December 2006

misfit

misfit

As you can see, something is wrong with my blog. I switched to beta (under duress) and all hell broke loose for two days. Greg was kind enough to take a look at it to see if he could nurse it back to health. So, it's out of bed now but still in need of some serious medication. It appears the images are being cut off on one side. However, I've been trimming the tree all evening (not realizing it was back online) and am heading out to Chicago at the break of day, so bear with me a little while as it could look out of wack a few more days yet...unless Greg has absolutely nothing to do. Which I'm sure odds are high, he being a family man and in nearing Christmas, what else could he possibly have going on?

1 comment:

Dan said...

looks ok to me.

Glad you're back online.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.