23 November 2006

magnificent breasts

magnificent breasts
I'm not getting nearly as many hits on this site as I'd like, so I thought I go for a title that would lure in the high-brow viewers I desire.

As for this photo, Glenn took it. I was preoccupied in the kitchen. Go figure. We had a total of seven for dinner, but enough food to feed twice that amount. Which is the goal of a true American Thanksgiving after all. My goal is to have four days of leftovers.

For anyone who would like this recipe, I've been following this one for several years now and it's been superb each time. Only I'm not a huge onion lover so I forgo the whole oniony part. Your call, stinky.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I have a great turkey recipe, but it's a chore. Carolina and I went over to my parents'.

I'll be checking your blog more often.

PS: it's dan, alt.frames.

bon bon said...

hi Dan!
i think they're all a bit of a chore. which is why i personally only bother with this once a year.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.