09 November 2006

do what the asses tell you

do what the asses tell you

This was taken at a Cherry Pop Burlesque show we attended back in 2004. The Isthmus, Madison's local weekly paper, takes photo submissions, so I sent them this at that time. They didn't run it, and I soon forgot about it. Flash forward to 2006...they printed this photo in this weeks edition. yay! I think they should of ran it just before the election, but I don't think it would've swayed any voters anyway. However, a few uber-conservative, Christians may have opened their paper, saw this image and suffered a massive coronary half way through their Dunkin Donuts coffee, swinging a few votes our way. Which would be all good if conservatives read the Isthmus.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.