25 October 2006
two if by sea
ok, that's a Boston quote, but this image just screams colonial, so I couldn't resist. The photo quality itself is pretty bad. We didn't take a tripod with us, and this camera just doesn't capture quick enough for me in dark settings. But, it's the stillness of the image I liked. Almost felt like a movie set. I wouldn't have been surprised if a man on horseback came riding up shouting something about the British invading. Now, that would've been a cool shot.
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (160)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (123)
- ► 2007 (235)
- it's official. i'm pissed.
- bloody hell...
- what do you mean, it's not underwater?
- i'm the mare of this one-horse town!
- seems like fire is their main concern out east
- two if by sea
- fire station 2323
- 6:00pm e.s.t.
- a capital view
- cobblestones in providence
- but you can see the pug through the trees
- chlorophyll be damned!
- now for my next trick...
- gus the gnome
- do i have glitter on my teeth?
- baby, if you've ever wondered...
- don't ask me about the packers either
- can't teach those cows how to pedal anyway
- nick's on state
- what can go wrong jumping in the leaves?
- shooting the moon
- dog's eye view
- march of the candy corn
- welcome spelunkers
- think your cat is smarter than mine?
- get a slant of da pins on dat tomato, louie
- ▼ October (27)
little known facts
- bon bon
- fly over country, United States
- this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.