08 October 2006

nick's on state


We picked a gorgeous day to stroll up and down State Street! Absolutely perfect weather. Went to the modern art museum to catch the last day of the Chuck Close exhibit. Took a few shots, although I'm thinking that's a no-no. The guard sat there with her nose in a book and never stopped me. Then we headed to the roof, where I got this photo of Nick's just across the street. Nick's is one of the remaining establishments not to be pushed out by all the chains coming in downtown. it's a shame really. Thank God for the big pot rally marching to the capital to remind me that not all changes for the worse!...I think.

p.s. Happy birthday Dad!

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.