31 October 2006

it's official. i'm pissed.

It's a little difficult to keep a daily photo blog when blogger doesn't allow one to upload a photo. Call me finicky. I'm thinking my days here may be numbered. Which I guess wouldn't really matter since I duplicate everything over at flickr anyway. Even so, this seemed a little more personal, as if flickr were one big party, and I came up to you to say "hey, why don't you and I head over to my place..." Turns out my electricity has been turned off and I may be evicted.

Again, you can still see my daily photo below. It's just a two step program for now. If it becomes any more challenging then that, I wouldn't blame you for calling this relationship off.

Happy Halloween...

5 comments:

yelobuell said...

I posted 3 pics last night with no issues! Maybe its because I use a PC!!

Dan said...

It would be a shame if your blog disappeared. Flickr doesn't seem as personal somehow.

Dan said...

you could try pasting the code pulling the picture straight from flickr, bypassing having to upload it to flickr.

Make sure you are logged into Flickr. Click on the photo you want to use and get onto its own page (the one with all the comments on it). Just above the picture is a horizontal list of icons. Click on the "all Sizes" icon and you will be taken to another page. On this page there is a list of sizes available listed across the top. Choose the size of picture that you want to use on the blog I usually use medium.
Just under the picture itself is two text boxes with HTML code in them. Highlight the code in the first box headed "1. Copy and paste this HTML into your webpage:" and copy them to the clipboard (I presume this works the same on Macs as it does on PCs).

You then paste that code into the place on Blogger where you write your text. That should work.

I apologies if I've been a bit patronizing in the instructions, or if you knew all this already. Email me if it doesn't work.

bon bon said...

thanks for your help, Dan! Greg made the same suggestion today actually. i'm gonna give it a try later tonight.
you two must've had this vulcan mind transfer thing going...

keith said...

I can't quit you babe....

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.