27 October 2006

i'm the mare of this one-horse town!


My God, I'm so witty. A-huh, sure...

Another shot of Glenn's. We were having lunch and saw this through the window. Which explains the glare you see across parts of the image. Not something you see every day, frankly.

We ate at a McCormick and Schmick's btw, which was delicious. I had cashew encrusted tilapia in a Jamaican rum sauce, and finished it with a mini creme brulee to die for! I've since decided I need to learn now to make creme brulee.

3 comments:

Deb said...

Greg can give you some tips on that. He learned how to make creme brulee a few years ago when I bought him a kitchen torch.

I did, however, have to talk him into using the torch while the ramikin was on the stove, not on the counter.

bon bon said...

sounds like you may have another entry there for dan's competition.
http://allthatcomeswithit.com/?p=185

Greg said...

You guys see the most wonderful sights. I'm never around when stuff like this happens. Or, sadly, maybe I am but I just don't notice.

I'm glad you do.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.