01 October 2006

get a slant of da pins on dat tomato, louie


This morning at sunrise, Glenn and I headed down to the depot here in town to see if we could create a little 40's hollywood magic. We purchased several pieces of antique luggage a few years ago, and I recently found these shoes at Target, of all places. There are more photos to this set but we picked this out as our favorite, so it's the only one I've taken time to convert to b/w for now. I'll get around to more eventually.

Just to avoid confusion, Glenn is behind the camera here. His legs are much too hairy and they didn't have this shoe in a size 12.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh the play of shadows and light! One can almost see her deep red lips and dark velvity eyes just waiting to be swept away!

Anonymous said...

Really beautiful! You got the gams, girl!

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.