10 October 2006
don't ask me about the packers either
This isn't the first time I've outed myself as a native Wisconsinite. It only takes one look in the drawer of our refrigerator for proof. Growing up just quarter mile from a cheese factory spoiled me from ever wanting a store bought cheese curd. Without the squeek, you may as well be eating individually wrapped Kraft singles! The horror!
This may lead you to think I also consume my share of beer and brats, our state's other two staples. That would be untrue. Not every cheesehead likes beer. Not every cheesehead like cheese for that matter. AND not every cheesehead likes to be called a cheesehead. But I wear the title proudly. Just not the hat.
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (160)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (123)
- ► 2007 (235)
- it's official. i'm pissed.
- bloody hell...
- what do you mean, it's not underwater?
- i'm the mare of this one-horse town!
- seems like fire is their main concern out east
- two if by sea
- fire station 2323
- 6:00pm e.s.t.
- a capital view
- cobblestones in providence
- but you can see the pug through the trees
- chlorophyll be damned!
- now for my next trick...
- gus the gnome
- do i have glitter on my teeth?
- baby, if you've ever wondered...
- don't ask me about the packers either
- can't teach those cows how to pedal anyway
- nick's on state
- what can go wrong jumping in the leaves?
- shooting the moon
- dog's eye view
- march of the candy corn
- welcome spelunkers
- think your cat is smarter than mine?
- get a slant of da pins on dat tomato, louie
- ▼ October (27)
little known facts
- bon bon
- fly over country, United States
- this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.