09 October 2006
can't teach those cows how to pedal anyway
My route to work the last few weeks has been taking me on the back roads through farmland, as they are currently working on the interstate right where I normally get on. Which certainly is a more calming drive and pleasing view. However, it takes ten minutes longer. This has not stopped me from leaving at my normal time, however. Not that this bothers me. The whole creative department (well, most, and you know who you are) has been putting in some heavy hours. So, if I see some picturesque old bikes for sale along the side of a milk house, I'm gonna pull over and take another two minutes out of my morning to shoot and reflect. And you can't stop me.
- ► 2013 (50)
- ► 2012 (97)
- ► 2011 (160)
- ► 2010 (163)
- ► 2009 (152)
- ► 2008 (123)
- ► 2007 (235)
- it's official. i'm pissed.
- bloody hell...
- what do you mean, it's not underwater?
- i'm the mare of this one-horse town!
- seems like fire is their main concern out east
- two if by sea
- fire station 2323
- 6:00pm e.s.t.
- a capital view
- cobblestones in providence
- but you can see the pug through the trees
- chlorophyll be damned!
- now for my next trick...
- gus the gnome
- do i have glitter on my teeth?
- baby, if you've ever wondered...
- don't ask me about the packers either
- can't teach those cows how to pedal anyway
- nick's on state
- what can go wrong jumping in the leaves?
- shooting the moon
- dog's eye view
- march of the candy corn
- welcome spelunkers
- think your cat is smarter than mine?
- get a slant of da pins on dat tomato, louie
- ▼ October (27)
little known facts
- bon bon
- fly over country, United States
- this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.