09 October 2006

can't teach those cows how to pedal anyway


My route to work the last few weeks has been taking me on the back roads through farmland, as they are currently working on the interstate right where I normally get on. Which certainly is a more calming drive and pleasing view. However, it takes ten minutes longer. This has not stopped me from leaving at my normal time, however. Not that this bothers me. The whole creative department (well, most, and you know who you are) has been putting in some heavy hours. So, if I see some picturesque old bikes for sale along the side of a milk house, I'm gonna pull over and take another two minutes out of my morning to shoot and reflect. And you can't stop me.

3 comments:

Brave and Crazy said...

Amen!

Your Boss said...

You're fired.

bon bon said...

good. i could use a break.

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.