24 September 2006

t minus fourteen days...


That's a general guess as to when my parents' woods up north may be hitting it's color "peak". I spent the weekend up there as I was attending my class reunion. (hence, no post yesterday.) This morning I spent an hour just walking around the 40 acres taking in the beauty. Distance gun fire made me wonder if I should have worn something in "safety orange", but Dad told me it's only duck season. Makes you want to shout RABBIT SEASON! Doesn't it?

I'll attempt to get all the photos from this set into flickr soon...

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.