06 September 2006

lala-pear-looza


Pear harvest time! Our house is 50+ years old and we assume the tree in the backyard isn't much younger then that. The pears are delicious, although they are rather small and we have to race the bees to them. The neighbor girls wore their bike helmets as they helped pick up what Glenn was knocking down. Their dad, Adam, came up with this post title.

And, thanks to everyone who tried their hands at guessing where my last photo was taken! That's sarcasm, btw, cuz no one bothered to comment. And I know you stopped by to look too, cuz the counter says you were here. So, I'll just keep my gum, thank you.

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.