11 September 2006

(ir)resistibility factor


Confused? See yesterday's post first. I'll wait...

So, it seems Joel has this tendency to dress like a middle-aged European tourist by wearing black socks with everything, year round. I'm talking shorts, sandals and black socks. We all know women are attracted to a finely dressed man, but this fact eludes Joel. Apparently, his desire to don these evil hose of darkness overrides his desire to get laid. Please help me find him a good woman before he buys himself that leather hat he keep threatening me with.

1 comment:

brave and cazy said...

Black socks.....
Getting laid.....
Black socks...
Getting laid...

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.