08 September 2006

harvest


I had planned to share more Toronto shots, but the sky was just too perfect today. Instead I drove a few miles out of town to pine for this old brick farmhouse that's for sale. The sun was lowering behind the house, so this view across the road was the winning shot of the day. Of course, a 2x3" view doesn't do it much justice.

FYI:: When things are working well, images can be clicked on to see them larger. Which will have to work until I figure out how to enlarger them on the blogger page itself. But at times, clicking gets you a bunch of nonsense code. That's been known to happen too. Check my flickr link below if you'd like to see other sizes. Or the photos without all this gibberish. :o)

No comments:

older stuff

little known facts

My photo
fly over country, United States
this blog is my "live" photo album of sorts. occasionally, i'll throw in some art i've done or some work of my husband's as he's an artist as well. we have a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood with two pugs and a cat, all black. which most of my photos will attest too. ;) i'd love to hear from you, but happy for you to just browse. hope you find something to make you smile. b.